We will be closed from November 19 to December 3, for our annual long Thanksgiving break.
(We will be checking emails regarding future inquiries, during our break.)
Thank you for your understanding.
Monday, Wednesday - Saturday 5:30pm to 10:00pm
(Closed Tuesdays and Sundays)
Later: 7:30pm+ (last seating at 8:30pm)
*Open days and hours are subject to change without notice.
Please email us for our updated times. Thank you for understanding.
* We are currently understaffed, and operating with very limited seating.
We can currently only accept reservations up to two weeks in advance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- For reservations or inquiries, please email us at email@example.com. (We request all inquiries be done via email and not by phone. We will try to reply to all email inquiries within 24 hours.)
- When inquiring about a reservation, please include in your email:
1. Preferred day/date (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday)
2. Party size (two to six guests)
3. Early (530pm) or Later (730pm+) seating preference
- We will begin accepting general reservations (parties of two to six guests) two weeks prior to the reservation date, right at 12pm. All reservation inquiries received at or after that time will be replied first, and then we will do our best to respond to all emails received prior to that time. As we have been receiving many emails right at the start of our reservation window, we apologies in advance that we are not able to accommodate all reservation inquiries.
- For larger groups (maximum eight guests), we may be able to accommodate by Tasting Menu format only. Please email us if interested in booking a larger table with Tasting Menu. For larger groups, we may accept reservations up to a month in advance.
- We seat primarily by reservation. However, we will be able to accommodate guests without reservations if either a table is not reserved, or if we have a cancellation. Please inquire with the server if a table is available for walk-in.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
424 E 2nd St, Los Angeles, CA 90012
(Honda Plaza, Little Tokyo)
Cross streets: Alameda St and Central Ave
Honda Plaza parking lot: $6 w/ validation. Metered Street parking is available.
There are also other parking lots located around Little Tokyo.
KINJIRO RESTAURANT | 424 E 2nd St,Los Angeles, CA 90012 | 213.229.8200 | firstname.lastname@example.org